Forum: Ruby on Rails Changing database.yml file

B5909ef21275b49aecfb2b151a7550ea?d=identicon&s=25 Priyank Kapadia (priyank)
on 2007-01-10 18:42
Hello everyone

I am using a MySQl database that is installed on some other machine
(server) (I know the IP address), If i change the database.yml file to
development:
  adapter: mysql
  database: test
  username: gnunify
  password: 123456
  host: -IP-Address-

Just to start off with this, when I run a script to generate a Scaffold
for a table named speaker_registrations I get some error, could anyone
help me on this front? It's very urgent

Thanks
391f9b787cdc12aa2c179713f5103e3a?d=identicon&s=25 Ilan Berci (iberci)
on 2007-01-10 19:31
Priyank Kapadia wrote:

> Just to start off with this, when I run a script to generate a Scaffold
> for a table named speaker_registrations I get some error, could anyone
> help me on this front? It's very urgent
>
> Thanks

Please provide details about the error message listed as "some error"..
It's impossible to provide aid without any frame of reference.

ilan