Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails App Showcase

2174d1aa1895f743aa4e7f1b422d2d75?d=identicon&s=25 Alex B (Guest)
on 2007-01-10 14:12
Hi:

I am looking for inspiration! Is there rails application showcase site?
where you can visit all the rails site or apps? I am not after
downloading app but to see what folks are doing with rails..

Any inspirational URLS :-)
Cheers
13ea48f056b19349027d2f4a6921a46a?d=identicon&s=25 Jean-François (Guest)
Alex :
> I am looking for inspiration! Is there rails application showcase site?
> where you can visit all the rails site or apps? I am not after
> downloading app but to see what folks are doing with rails..

HappyCodr
http://happycodr.com/

    -- Jean-François.

--
À la renverse.
2174d1aa1895f743aa4e7f1b422d2d75?d=identicon&s=25 Alex B (Guest)
Jean-François wrote:

Cool! This one has a bit of info about actual sites..

Thank you!