Forum: Ruby on Rails POP3 and Ruby on Rails

2acb7d7fba92218e1279b0e5f0a33b26?d=identicon&s=25 Nick Marques (Guest)
I'm new to Ruby on Rails. Is there a way for it to talk to a POP3
mailbox? I'd like to write something that connects to a server, checks
the size of mail in the inbox, and either deletes or sends an e-mail to
an administrator reporting the space used.

Any info would be great!!

I do know how to do this in PHP, but my shared host doesn't have IMAP
Efe398b3b5436b0a8d4430090e8f86ea?d=identicon&s=25 seth b. (subimage)

Took all of 10 seconds searching google. "ruby pop3"

You do understand Rails is a framework built on Ruby, right?

On 1/9/07, Nick Marques <> wrote:
> enabled.

seth at subimage interactive