Forum: Ruby on Rails Browser Issue

A6a0879c5486fb11dec9c0a48761d665?d=identicon&s=25 Jim (Guest)
on 2007-01-09 17:10
I have deployed a ROR app to an apache/mongrel server, I can browse with
Mozilla and IE.

I can't browse with Safari and have no experience with Apple or
Safari...

Anyone know what the problem might be?

Jim
On 09 Jan 2007, at 17:10, Jim wrote:

> I have deployed a ROR app to an apache/mongrel server, I can browse
> with
> Mozilla and IE.
>
> I can't browse with Safari and have no experience with Apple or
> Safari...
>
> Anyone know what the problem might be?

That's a very vague description. What's happening when you use
Safari? Does it crash, is it rendered incorrectly? Something else?

Maybe it's time to stop giving in to the dark side and instead of
buying an overly expensive new pc to enable you to run Windows Vista,
buy a Mac instead and start enjoying your work :-)

Best regards

Peter De Berdt