Forum: GNU Radio RE: Recompiling FPGA with Quartus 6.1 tool

0eaa339f1c4bc8cf1606915c7f6d61cb?d=identicon&s=25 Jim Murashige (Guest)
>I had no problem with building a freshly-checked out version on Quartus
>6.1. It came to 11,100 logic elements, 92% full.

Thanks for confirming the compilation under Quartus 6.1
I restarted from scratch and achieved 11,099 logic elements.
My problem may have been altered source file paths.

Thanks for your help