Forum: Ruby on Rails ActiveResource params and xml

Baf018e2cc4616e4776d323215c7136c?d=identicon&s=25 Alex MacCaw (Guest)
on 2007-01-01 19:59
I'm trying to create a new 'user' via ActiveResource.
When I send the POST request to Rails (from ActiveResource), the xml in
the request body doesn't automatically get serialized and put in params
(which I presume it should do).
I'm using Edge Rails.
Baf018e2cc4616e4776d323215c7136c?d=identicon&s=25 Alex MacCaw (Guest)
on 2007-01-02 00:06
Alex MacCaw wrote:
> I'm trying to create a new 'user' via ActiveResource.
> When I send the POST request to Rails (from ActiveResource), the xml in
> the request body doesn't automatically get serialized and put in params
> (which I presume it should do).
> I'm using Edge Rails.

Sorted, it was due to some obscure error with registering an extra Mime
Type.