Forum: Ruby Fwd: Ruby 1.8.5-p2 Stable Version download bug-fix confusion

The following is a complaint we received about the Ruby home page today.

Could some kind core maintainer please explain what's going on here?
I'm happy to fix our link on the site if it is broken, though it does
seem OK to me.

Thanks for any insight.

James Edward Gray II

Begin forwarded message:
On Dec 28, 2006, at 6:27 PM, James Edward Gray II wrote:

> The following is a complaint we received about the Ruby home page
> today.
>
> Could some kind core maintainer please explain what's going on here?

My apologies to Ruby Talk.  I meant to send this to Ruby Core and
will resend.

James Edward Gray II