Forum: Rails Engines Better Login-engine ?

F3158b6c62d112e4aba9579953e925db?d=identicon&s=25 Wybo Wiersma (wybo)
> already on the case here (search this list for 'hark', for instance,
> and of course there is ActiveRBAC). I'd much prefer it if I personally

I had some time to look into alternatives for LoginEngine, but
actually hark is not even an engine yet. Also I couldn't find
any other engines. Lots of generators, but those leave you with
static code that benefits nada from code-sharing, and fixes that
are made later on...

Wybo