Forum: Rails Engines Need some help to install RBAC

7197436af4b847964db83a9b2d864ae8?d=identicon&s=25 blue sea (sankallada)
on 2006-10-13 14:14
Hi all,

Can any one help me out with the exact steps to install ActiveRABC in my
WindowsXP machine. Any help is appreciated.

-San
7197436af4b847964db83a9b2d864ae8?d=identicon&s=25 blue sea (sankallada)
on 2006-10-17 10:25
San thosh Tr wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Can any one help me out with the exact steps to install ActiveRABC in my
> WindowsXP machine. Any help is appreciated.
>
> -San

Somemore :

I have active_rbac downloaded with me, and I'm behind a corporate
firewall.
Looking frward for help to install the stuff.