Forum: wxRuby 3-state checkbox

41e9875c4184428c6912428d3690773e?d=identicon&s=25 Peter Ellis (Guest)
Hi There--Just wanted to see if anyone could confirm for me that the
3-state checkbox is not actually implemented, contrary to the
documentation.  The window style Wx::CHK_3STATE does not appear to be
available, nor any of its related methods.  If it's really not there,
I'll post a new feature request.

Thanks!
Hi Peter

On 09/01/11 19:27, Peter Ellis wrote:
> Just wanted to see if anyone could confirm for me that the
> 3-state checkbox is not actually implemented, contrary to the
> documentation.  The window style Wx::CHK_3STATE does not appear to be
> available, nor any of its related methods.  If it's really not there,
> I'll post a new feature request.

It's really not there. I looked it up in Wx C++ and its value is 0x1000
/ 4096 - you can just add this in Ruby.

Wx::CHK_3STATE = 0x1000

But as you say, it should be in the library, so it'd be great if you
could post a bug note so this gets corrected.

thanks
alex
41e9875c4184428c6912428d3690773e?d=identicon&s=25 Peter Ellis (Guest)
Thanks, Alex.  I just posted a bug for this issue.  It turned out that
setting the correct style constant didn't help much because the
related three-state methods are still missing.