Forum: Ruby on Rails Deleting a project in Rails

Da6cd0554eaf141480d80790cf61110f?d=identicon&s=25 Surendra (Guest)
on 2006-09-13 19:30
Hey All,
Am a newbie to both Ruby and Rails. Just bought the Ruby on Rials book
by Tate & Hibbes (Publisher: O'Reilly). While following the book in
developing the Photo Share project it uses as an example, I initially
did not edit the something_photo.rb file before migrating the data into
the database. So I decided to start fresh. Only question is, how do i
delete a project from rails without any traces ? Do i have to delete the
project directory and go into MySql and delete the databases separately.
OR is there a way for this to be done in rails.
Thanks for the help

suri
C1fc0e1dee65573215cdf9335ba19f71?d=identicon&s=25 PhilK (Guest)
on 2006-09-14 00:35
Surendra wrote:
> Only question is, how do i
> delete a project from rails without any traces ? Do i have to delete the
> project directory and go into MySql and delete the databases separately.
> OR is there a way for this to be done in rails.
> Thanks for the help

You might do a "rake migrate version=0" to tear down the database and
then just delete the project directory.
Existing account

No account? Register here.