Forum: Rails Engines SUBSTRUCT Application error

673f46de3d7e3beaf9bdc5f63907bdf6?d=identicon&s=25 Bryan Roxah (roxah)
on 2006-09-12 19:33
Anyone install substruct? Ive been trying to install substruct for a
couple days now, I ifnnaly got through all the steps but when I got to
my site it shows and APPLICATION ERROR.

you can see the error here:

http://svn.redesigntheory.com/
673f46de3d7e3beaf9bdc5f63907bdf6?d=identicon&s=25 Bryan Roxah (roxah)
on 2006-09-12 20:26
Bryan Roxah wrote:
> Anyone install substruct? Ive been trying to install substruct for a
> couple days now, I ifnnaly got through all the steps but when I got to
> my site it shows and APPLICATION ERROR.
>
> you can see the error here:
>
> http://svn.redesigntheory.com/

works now... I did nothing... guess it just needed to propagate...
Efe398b3b5436b0a8d4430090e8f86ea?d=identicon&s=25 seth b. (subimage)
on 2006-12-14 02:08
Just in case you have problems in the future - please post to our
Substruct group. More chance of you getting help here:

http://groups.google.com/group/substruct/