Subject: Re: [Rails] Rails and Hosting 2
From: “Stoyan Z.” [email protected]
Date: 13th November 2005 1:01:26 am

On 11/13/05, András Tarsoly [email protected] wrote:

A lot of hosting companies (including mine) using freebsd for their
webservers, now with rails, lighttpd, fcgi and all the cool stuff,
without any problems for quite a long time now.

And if it is not a secret what is your company, so we can for example
host out rails stuff on it?

A window of opportunity :wink:

Andras

On 11/12/05, [email protected] [email protected] wrote:

On 11/13/05, András Tarsoly [email protected] wrote:

András Tarsoly
[email protected]