Forum: Ruby on Rails Fwd: Re: Apache + FastCGI + RoR

8c786b59665b31d9e43da6c5e6315a4d?d=identicon&s=25 beeplove (Guest)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mohammad Khan <beeplove@gmail.com>
Date: Nov 20, 2005 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Rails] Re: Apache + FastCGI + RoR
To: rails@lists.rubyonrails.org

Is that mean, I will have to use same dispatch.fcgi for every vhost
and i will have to use same envinment for every vhost?

Please correct me, if I am wrong.

Thanks,
F15fdc7cb2e911b3808837f2be244add?d=identicon&s=25 straightflush (Guest)
i dont know anyway to override the settings inside a VHOST, so yes the
mod_fcgi settings are for every rails application that apache points
at.  I dont know how lighttpd does it, you may be able to use that as
an alternative to do what you want.

adam