Forum: Ruby on Rails Problems with Rails mailing list?

9e7c9c07e64a6b7b075097831c360d53?d=identicon&s=25 billkatz (Guest)
For some reason, it looks like there are duplicated postings appearing
on
the Rails mailing list. I noticed it on the thread I started
("Components",
loosely coupled plug-ins...)
The duplicated posts were created around 7:30 AM and have
<author>-<uid>@
public.gmane.org <http://public.gmane.org> sender addresses. Checked the
list via my gmail, Thunderbird, and the new RForum interface. Any ideas
what
happened?
-Bill
3a83969376c805ef5b6042191fdb0ff3?d=identicon&s=25 Andreas S. (andreas)
on 2005-11-12 17:22
billkatz@gmail.com wrote:
> For some reason, it looks like there are duplicated postings appearing
> on the Rails mailing list.

Sorry, it was a temporary problem with the forum gateway.