Forum: Ruby on Rails Rubyforge problems?

Cb610750ee94ca103aef4b2dc7b1b768?d=identicon&s=25 nicholas.stuart (Guest)
Anyone else unable to access rubyforge? Everywhere I go there I just
get "Error 403, Access Forbidden"

I was able to access it a couple of days ago, but can't seem to now. Any
ideas?

-Nick
560c83ff6b6600e39315a1cf75b7c229?d=identicon&s=25 tom (Guest)
On Sat, 2005-11-12 at 08:30 -0500, Nick Stuart wrote:
> Anyone else unable to access rubyforge? Everywhere I go there I just
> get "Error 403, Access Forbidden"
>
> I was able to access it a couple of days ago, but can't seem to now. Any ideas?

Hi Nick -

Hm.  I block IPs occasionally that are doing a lot of scanning - maybe
your DHCP server (if you're accessing RubyForge from behind a cable
modem/DSL line) gave you one of those IPs that had been previously
blocked.

Anyhow, let me know what your IP is and I'll unblock it if that's indeed
the problem...

Yours,

Tom