I just now tried upgrading from 0.2 to a recently grabbed SVN version of RForum on my testing server, and all worked fine. Nothing in my procedure changed when applying the same upgrade on my actual board, however I am getting the message "Forum not found" instead of my board :( Any suggestions?
on 2006-07-12 20:58
on 2006-07-12 21:02
Actually, it's all there I discover, but just the index (/, and /forum) is giving this error: http://rubyonrails.no compared to http://rubyonrails.no/forum/5
on 2006-07-12 23:28
on 2006-07-13 12:49
Stian H wrote: > Oh, http://rubyonrails.no/forum/list works like it used to do on > http://rubyonrails.no/ Well right now I'm just getting an application error either way, but when it's running, it sounds like there's just a missing or incorrect entry in config/routes.rb - check the '' and 'forum' mappings are set up. Something like this should do the trick: map.connect '', :controller => 'forum', :action => 'list' map.connect 'forum', :controller => 'forum', :action => 'list' You may need to be a bit more explicit with leading or trailing "/" characters in the first parameter - not too sure.
on 2006-07-13 14:34
That worked great, I had to use '/' in the first route, the other one wasn't there, so I added it. Thanks :)
on 2006-07-13 19:30
Stian H wrote: > That worked great, I had to use '/' in the first route, the other one > wasn't there, so I added it. Thanks :) Good stuff. For what it's worth, it all seems to be working from where I'm sitting. Looks like you're up and running.