Forum: Ruby on Rails Magic field 'Status'

Doug Hall (Guest)
I can't find any documentation on the 'status' magic field. It's listed
on
the MagicNumbers wiki entry, but not explained <
http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/MagicFieldNames>. Is it reserved
for
later use?

Thanks,
Doug
Alex Wayne (Guest)
on 2006-06-14 01:02
Doug Hall wrote:
> I can't find any documentation on the 'status' magic field. It's listed
> on
> the MagicNumbers wiki entry, but not explained <
> http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/MagicFieldNames>. Is it reserved
> for
> later use?
>
> Thanks,
> Doug

I know that I have a model with a 'status' field, and it works fine.
Doug Hall (Guest)
On 6/13/06, Alex Wayne <rubyonrails@beautifulpixel.com> wrote:

> I know that I have a model with a 'status' field, and it works fine.

Do I need to add a status field to a model to find out what's "magic"
about
it?