Forum: Ruby on Rails ANN: Alaska.rb - Polar bears, igloos and sled dogs... oh my!

Benjamin Gorlick (Guest)
Is anyone else here from Alaska interested in a ruby users group to meet
in
Anchorage once a month? It might be a long shot but I thought i'd put
the
possibility of such a group out there if others are interested.

If so, we'll coordinate some times that work.

Benjamin
pat eyler (Guest)
On 6/13/06, Benjamin Gorlick <uncledrails@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is anyone else here from Alaska interested in a ruby users group to meet in
> Anchorage once a month? It might be a long shot but I thought i'd put the
> possibility of such a group out there if others are interested.

Wow!  How cool is this?   I've only been to Anchorage twice, but if I
ever
make it back, I really want to attend an alaska.rb meeting.  Make sure
you
register your Ruby Brigade over at rubyholic.com.  Good luck and keep us
informed of how things are going.

I'm corssposting this to the ruby-talk mailing list since I didn't see
it there.

--
thanks,
-pate
On Wed, 14 Jun 2006, Uncle D wrote:

> Thank you for the interst pat. I hope some local Alaskans take notice of
> this opportunity and jump on board! We'd be the frozen chosen of the ruby
> community :)

if you guys come up with mailing list put me on it.  i'm in boulder,
colorado
now - but grew up in, and still visit regularly, the frozen north.

cheers.

-a
Jason Jones (Guest)
I'm an Anchorage resident who'd definitely be interested in this.

Jason