Forum: Ruby on Rails Bug tracking plugin for ROR?

Kfir Lavi (Guest)
Is there a plugin for ROR for bug tracking.
I need it for lite use.
I thoght using typo or something, but still want to know if there is
something.

Thanks,
Kfir
Peter De Berdt (Guest)
On 13 Jun 2006, at 09:27, Kfir Lavi wrote:

> Hi,
> Is there a plugin for ROR for bug tracking.
> I need it for lite use.
> I thoght using typo or something, but still want to know if there
> is something.

http://simpleticket.net/
Kfir Lavi (Guest)
This is what I have been looking for.