Forum: Ruby Ruby and Windows Vista

Richard Livsey (Guest)
Is anyone running Ruby on the new Windows Vista beta?
Any gotchas?

My laptop came back today and I'm in the process of installing Vista on
it to try it out and would be nice if it played nice with Ruby and Rails
etc...
Da8f643021ae708afdd28e17f6f0a576?d=identicon&s=25 James S. (jschementi)
on 2006-06-13 02:58
Richard Livsey wrote:
> Is anyone running Ruby on the new Windows Vista beta?
> Any gotchas?
>
> My laptop came back today and I'm in the process of installing Vista on
> it to try it out and would be nice if it played nice with Ruby and Rails
> etc...

I'm running it, it seems to be working fine.  The only gotcha I saw is
some of the Win32API stuff doesn't work, which I don't quite understand
since, but whatever.