Forum: Ruby on Rails Pdf::Witer question

866edcb271e88be4bfd935eea7947730?d=identicon&s=25 Bojan Mihelac (Guest)
Does anyone knows how to embed Type1 font with PDF::Writer? I read
manual, tried everything but nothing seems to work (The font 'FontName'
contains a bad /BBox error on PDF).

any help or hint would be really appreciated,
Bojan Mihelac

--
Bojan Mihelac
Informatika Mihelac, Bojan Mihelac s.p.  |  www.informatikamihelac.com
> Does anyone knows how to embed Type1 font with PDF::Writer? I read
> manual, tried everything but nothing seems to work (The font 'FontName'
> contains a bad /BBox error on PDF).
>
> any help or hint would be really appreciated,

There are some bugs related to font loading that I have not had time to
resolve.

A /BBox error is always related to a problem with the .afm file.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue@gmail.com * http://www.halostatue.ca/
               * austin@halostatue.ca * http://www.halostatue.ca/feed/