Forum: GNU Radio Can Scilab be used in stead of Matlab ??? was: Re: USRP & Ma

3045397bfbb92f92bdbed4b003ecb2c9?d=identicon&s=25 John Clark (Guest)
Angilberto Muniz Sb schrieb:
> Windows. Is there any
> documentation of what functions can be called through
> them?  Or what
> files

Is anyone using Scilab to do dsp processing using the greater GNU Radio
package?

In keeping with my 'Money is no object that I have access to' budget, I
use Scilab and R for computational processing and development.

Thanks
John Clark
On Mon, Jun 12, 2006 at 10:28:56AM -0700, John Clark wrote:
> >I have found the drivers for using the USRP in
>
> Thanks
> John Clark

Thanks for suggesting R in addition to Scilab.
It's got some nice graphing features too.
For those of you who aren't familiar R, it's a free software version
of S (I'll bet that helped ;)).  http://www.r-project.org

Eric