Forum: Ruby on Rails Ruby on Rails Copenhagen Meetup

62fbb26f707b29cd04dd56af2f4cd6d1?d=identicon&s=25 Thomas Watson (watson)
on 2006-06-12 09:20
Hi Railers

If you are in the Copenhagen area on the 29th of this month (that's a
Thursday) Jesper and I would be glad to see you at Café Selina in the
central Copenhagen for the first of many Ruby on Rails meetups.

We start at 20:30 hours and have of cause arranged for free beer and
complementary WiFi.

Our goal is to create an inspiring atmosphere where railers (new and
old) can network, get new ideas and... of cause have a great time.

Café Selina is a cosy little café in the very central of Copenhagen,
just next to night-club The Rock and the square "Gammel Torv". We have
borrowed the top floor, so just walk up the stairs on your left after
entering the café.

We are looking forward to se you there :)

For registration and details see:
http://justaddwater.dk/2006/05/31/ruby-on-rails-co...

The address is:
  Café Selina (top floor)
  Skindergade 43
  Copenhagen

P.S. Feel free to blog about this â?? The more the merrier ;)

Regards
Thomas Watson
http://justaddwater.dk/
62fbb26f707b29cd04dd56af2f4cd6d1?d=identicon&s=25 Thomas Watson (watson)
on 2006-06-13 16:04
Hmmm... There seem to have been an issue with loading the blog post
because of a Gravatar plugin running hot because of to many comments.
I've disabled it for now. So if you have been unable to access the page
previously, please try again :)

Once again: Calling all railers around the Copenhagen area
(Skåne/Sjælland) for a Ruby on Rails meetup on the 29th:

http://justaddwater.dk/2006/05/31/ruby-on-rails-co...

/thomas

Thomas Watson wrote:
> Hi Railers
>
> If you are in the Copenhagen area on the 29th of this month (that's a
> Thursday) Jesper and I would be glad to see you at Café Selina in the
> central Copenhagen for the first of many Ruby on Rails meetups.
>
> We start at 20:30 hours and have of cause arranged for free beer and
> complementary WiFi.
>
> Our goal is to create an inspiring atmosphere where railers (new and
> old) can network, get new ideas and... of cause have a great time.
>
> Café Selina is a cosy little café in the very central of Copenhagen,
> just next to night-club The Rock and the square "Gammel Torv". We have
> borrowed the top floor, so just walk up the stairs on your left after
> entering the café.
>
> We are looking forward to se you there :)
>
> For registration and details see:
> http://justaddwater.dk/2006/05/31/ruby-on-rails-co...
>
> The address is:
>   Café Selina (top floor)
>   Skindergade 43
>   Copenhagen
>
> P.S. Feel free to blog about this â?? The more the merrier ;)
>
> Regards
> Thomas Watson
> http://justaddwater.dk/
Bb6ecee0238ef2461bef3416722b35c5?d=identicon&s=25 pat eyler (Guest)
On 6/12/06, Thomas Watson <sp@m-me.dk> wrote:
> Hi Railers

Are you interested in general Ruby folk too?  Whether you do
or not, you should post information here:

 http://rubyholic.com/

>   Café Selina (top floor)

thanks,
-pate