Forum: Ruby on Rails Problem with Acts_As_Attachment

9d1f5d2d9de70bd9a934f557dc95a406?d=identicon&s=25 Daniel ----- (liquid)

I have installed the acts_as_authenticated plugin from technoweenie, but
when I run the tests I get an error (running windoze)

-- create_table(:attachments, {:force=>true})
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:21:in
`require__':
no
such file to load -- sqlite (MissingSourceFile)

I found the require statement in test/abstract_unit.rb

ActiveRecord::Base.establish_connection(config[ENV['DB'] || 'sqlite'])

I have used console to check ENV and there is no DB in it...  My
database is
mysql and works in my app.

Anyone know what I need to do to run the tests?

Cheers
On 6/10/06, Daniel N <has.sox@gmail.com> wrote:
> I found the require statement in test/abstract_unit.rb
>
> ActiveRecord::Base.establish_connection(config[ENV['DB'] || 'sqlite'])
>
> I have used console to check ENV and there is no DB in it...  My database is
> mysql and works in my app.
>
> Anyone know what I need to do to run the tests?
>
> Cheers

rake test_plugins PLUGIN=acts_as_attachment DB=mysql
9d1f5d2d9de70bd9a934f557dc95a406?d=identicon&s=25 Daniel ----- (liquid)
Thanx Rick,

That got past the DB issue but it raises a method missing error on
validates_as_attachment