Forum: Ruby on Rails RailsConf 2006 Ticket Available

647cf36273c9bc3be39c08b9dfded6b5?d=identicon&s=25 Tyler Kovacs (Guest)
A friend of mine decided to get married on RailsConf weekend, so I can't
make
the conference.  I checked the website and tickets are transferable, so
I'm
making the ticket available to the highest bidder.  The ticket was $400.
I'm
not looking to make a profit, but I would like to recover the original
cost.
Given that the conference sold out almost immediately, I'd like to think
it's
still a hot ticket.

Conference Details here:
http://railsconf.com/

Please contact me off-list (tyler dot kovacs at gmail dot com) if you're
interested.

Tyler
Tyler Kovacs <tyler.kovacs@...> writes:
> A friend of mine decided to get married on RailsConf weekend, so I can't make
> the conference.  I checked the website and tickets are transferable, so I'm
> making the ticket available to the highest bidder.  The ticket was $400.  I'm
> not looking to make a profit, but I would like to recover the original cost.
> Given that the conference sold out almost immediately, I'd like to think it's
> still a hot ticket.

Just wanted to let you know that the ticket has been sold.  Thanks to
everyone
who responded.