Forum: Radiant CMS [Ticket 29] When you collapse a branch in the admin page men

1c1e3bdfe006a22214102fcd6434a012?d=identicon&s=25 Daniel Sheppard (Guest)
> I applied the code to the views/admin/page/index.rhtml file,
> but it doesn't seem to fix the issue.

Unless I've misunderstood the ticket, the code works for me.

Using a fresh install, if you make this change and then collapse the
"Home Page" node and then expand the node, the "Articles" node will also
be expanded.

I've attached my entire index.rhtml file - hopefully it gets through.
Also, I'm using firefox 1.5.0.4 but i very much doubt that's a
difference, as the script change is quite simple.

Daniel.