Forum: Ruby on Rails crypto-key.rb

Fd17e0a67191e9e72df285e1b8e4c2fb?d=identicon&s=25 Will Clark (Guest)
Does anyone know how to implement the crypto-key.rb as found on
http://swik.net/Typo/too-biased/Simple+Encryption/ckpz

It allows for encryption and decryption of credit card numbers that
are stored in a database. I am somewhat new to Rails, and I don't
always know how to use libraries and modules.

Thanks,
will clark    //    graphic design
www.willclarkdesigns.com/

will@willclarkdesigns.com
559 | 584 6785
559 | 380 2731 [ facsimile ]
B780ee0ee1480454a85df58536702f63?d=identicon&s=25 Alder Green (Guest)
On 6/9/06, Will Clark <will@willclarkdesigns.com> wrote:
> will clark    //    graphic design

I'd recommend you check out ezcrypto. You can easily install it by:

gem install ezcrypto

Then to use it:

require 'ezcrypto'

It does everything you need and much more. It also has decent
documentation with some clear examples. And if you have any question
I'd be glad to answer.