Forum: Ruby on Rails Sass functions not working.

3e312ef6c09f4106f0f76b83d9dc7602?d=identicon&s=25 Johnny Stewart (j77j)
on 2016-10-28 22:17
Functions in my sass files are not being recognised, I've found a few
possible solutions, but nothing has worked so far..

I'm sure it can't be anything too complex to fix, as I was under the
impression that image-path or image-url etc should just work out of the
box? anyway, I can't seem to find the solution. Is there anything
obvious I might need to do to get this working?

I'm using rails 5.0.0.1 and sass-rails 5.0.6 (environment is
development)

Any ideas on what the problem could be?

J.
3e312ef6c09f4106f0f76b83d9dc7602?d=identicon&s=25 Johnny Stewart (j77j)
on 2016-10-29 12:31
Johnny Stewart wrote in post #1185190:
> Functions in my sass files are not being recognised, I've found a few
> possible solutions, but nothing has worked so far..
>
> I'm sure it can't be anything too complex to fix, as I was under the
> impression that image-path or image-url etc should just work out of the
> box? anyway, I can't seem to find the solution. Is there anything
> obvious I might need to do to get this working?
>
> I'm using rails 5.0.0.1 and sass-rails 5.0.6 (environment is
> development)
>
> Any ideas on what the problem could be?
>
> J.

Disregard,

image-path is not working but image-url is - strange, anyway, this works
for me,

regards,

J.
E918aa78bb183af9b9cde64656b235a1?d=identicon&s=25 Futglory Futglory (futglory)
on 2017-01-21 10:04
Atleti involve to control relegation safety People favor to mindfully
useful resource cognizance with talk about usually any sort of small
business difficult task a lot of precise mankind could very well really
should fine art with regard to. http://www.futglory.com/
Existing account

No account? Register here.