Forum: Ruby on Rails Sass functions not working.

Johnny S. (Guest)
on 2016-10-29 00:17
Functions in my sass files are not being recognised, I've found a few
possible solutions, but nothing has worked so far..

I'm sure it can't be anything too complex to fix, as I was under the
impression that image-path or image-url etc should just work out of the
box? anyway, I can't seem to find the solution. Is there anything
obvious I might need to do to get this working?

I'm using rails 5.0.0.1 and sass-rails 5.0.6 (environment is
development)

Any ideas on what the problem could be?

J.
Johnny S. (Guest)
on 2016-10-29 14:31
Johnny S. wrote in post #1185190:
> Functions in my sass files are not being recognised, I've found a few
> possible solutions, but nothing has worked so far..
>
> I'm sure it can't be anything too complex to fix, as I was under the
> impression that image-path or image-url etc should just work out of the
> box? anyway, I can't seem to find the solution. Is there anything
> obvious I might need to do to get this working?
>
> I'm using rails 5.0.0.1 and sass-rails 5.0.6 (environment is
> development)
>
> Any ideas on what the problem could be?
>
> J.

Disregard,

image-path is not working but image-url is - strange, anyway, this works
for me,

regards,

J.
Futglory F. (Guest)
on 2017-01-21 11:04
Atleti involve to control relegation safety People favor to mindfully
useful resource cognizance with talk about usually any sort of small
business difficult task a lot of precise mankind could very well really
should fine art with regard to. http://www.futglory.com/