Forum: NGINX while building own nginx module error to find user defined header file

F2392b959985016ca5dacd2b70ce6389?d=identicon&s=25 Pankaj Chaudhary (Guest)
Hi All,

I have written my own nginx  module and i have my user defined header
files
but while building i am getting error header file not found.

my module will act as a filter.

Please help me.

Regards,
Pankaj
Hello!

On Mon, Jul 18, 2016 at 12:28:34PM +0530, Pankaj Chaudhary wrote:

> I have written my own nginx  module and i have my user defined header files
> but while building i am getting error header file not found.

If you are using header files in your module, you have to add your
module directory to the list of include paths.

Assuming you are using auto/module script to configure your
module, you should do something like this in your module ./config
script:

ngx_module_type=HTTP_AUX_FILTER
ngx_module_name=ngx_http_example_filter_module
ngx_module_incs=$ngx_addon_dir
ngx_module_deps=
ngx_module_srcs=$ngx_addon_dir/ngx_http_example_filter_module.c
ngx_module_libs=

. auto/module

--
Maxim Dounin
http://nginx.org/
F2392b959985016ca5dacd2b70ce6389?d=identicon&s=25 Pankaj Chaudhary (Guest)
Hi ,
Thank you,

after using  this script  also i am getting same error.
I have makefile which provide other header file path and third party lib
path.
I have structure like this
module_folder/
1.module.cpp
2.config
3.Makefile

and having sub parent folder which contain other dependency code.

so please let me know what i should do.
F2392b959985016ca5dacd2b70ce6389?d=identicon&s=25 Pankaj Chaudhary (Guest)
I have makefile which provide other header file path and third party lib
path.
I have structure like this
module_folder/
1.module.cpp
2.config
3.Makefile

and having sub parent folder which contain other dependency code.

so please let me know what i should do

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 3:14 PM, Pankaj Chaudhary
<pankajitbhu@gmail.com>