Forum: Ruby on Rails "illegal access mode w" Error when uploading files

126b0334283d7591603c5e00a40c0b8f?d=identicon&s=25 Ror Directory (rordirectory)
on 2006-06-09 08:14
Hi
I am trying the sample code in Rails Recipes book; when I try to upload
a picture I get this message; any ideas?

thanks
D0cd6b10e01bacb976b3b815a9c660bc?d=identicon&s=25 Alex Wayne (Guest)
on 2006-06-09 17:30
ror directory wrote:
> Hi
> I am trying the sample code in Rails Recipes book; when I try to upload
> a picture I get this message; any ideas?
>
> thanks

The location you are writing the file to might not be giving you write
permissions.