Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails Plugins With Views

A7db9ec803b5895ae5f916a74e2db329?d=identicon&s=25 HH (Guest)
Howdy Kids,

I currently have a Rails component we use in our CMS to display some
items... Well, everyone keeps telling me that components are going out
of
style and could be depracated sometime soon so I've been looking at
writing
a plugin.

Does anyone have an example of a plugin that includes views? I'd love to
check one out to get an idea of how to structure my own plugin.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,
Hunter
81279142caec7e29150fced7f916da62?d=identicon&s=25 DeLynn Berry (Guest)

Check out the railmail plug-in: http://railmail.nullstyle.com/

--
DeLynn Berry
delynn@gmail.com