Forum: Radiant CMS webrick problem

Ace7fa5337acbdf5897a6fc035897580?d=identicon&s=25 J. Ryan Sobol (Guest)
I'm having a little trouble getting the current svn revision running
under webrick.  After starting radiant's webrick servlet, I'm getting
the following error, sent to stdout, as soon as I access the app
through a browser.

Bus error (core dumped)

My other personal rails apps work fine when running their respective
copies of webrick.  Perhaps I need to have rails 1.1?  I don't think
I've upgraded since 1.0.  At the very least, it would be nice of
someone could confirm whether or not radiant under webrick works for
them.

Thanks!

~ ryan ~
E7cff3cfd41c495e1012227d7dc24202?d=identicon&s=25 Luis Lavena (luislavena)
On 6/7/06, J. Ryan Sobol <ryansobol@gmail.com> wrote:
> someone could confirm whether or not radiant under webrick works for
> them.

Hello Ryan:

Radiant have Rails in vendor/rails directory, so no need of rails gem
installed in your system.

Please provide information about your os, version, libs, etc.

Regards,

--
Luis Lavena
Multimedia systems