Forum: Ruby on Rails development.log is blank

Dc0de2534c1bdf487962766906e778f6?d=identicon&s=25 Seid Adem (seidby)
on 2006-06-07 20:50
I am having problems login in my ruby application. in my attempt to
debug the problem i went to development.log and noticed the file is
getting filled with blank space. Does anybody got a clue why?
5d15c6821f3c3054c04b85471824ba7c?d=identicon&s=25 Richard Williams (Guest)
On Wednesday, June 07, 2006, at 8:50 PM, seid adem wrote:
>I am having problems login in my ruby application. in my attempt to
>debug the problem i went to development.log and noticed the file is
>getting filled with blank space. Does anybody got a clue why?
>
>--

I'm not sure about the blank space, but make sure the write permissions
are ok on the file.