Forum: Ruby on Rails fedex tracking

2da252cc1d2fb3701126171831b50a65?d=identicon&s=25 Dave Coleman (pezdude)
on 2006-06-07 17:15
I've been using the Business::FedEx::DirectConnect perl module to
track and ship packages via FedEx for awhile now.

I'm wanting to convert some of this functionality over to ROR, mostly
just the package tracking part.

Has anyone successfully tracked a package using the Shipping API out on
RubyForge?
It seems like the functionality is there since it's just another FedEx
transaction type, there just doesn't appear to be a defined method for
package tracking...

Or

Is there something else that I haven't found that allows you to track
packages via Fedex in Ruby?

Just wanted to check before I try to get this working.

Thanks!
On 6/7/06, David C. <dave@pezians.com> wrote:
> package tracking...
>
> Or
>
> Is there something else that I haven't found that allows you to track
> packages via Fedex in Ruby?
>
> Just wanted to check before I try to get this working.
>
> Thanks!

Anyone got any info on this?

Joe
30ee518e6fdc5b07e060775b5a542bdb?d=identicon&s=25 Jón Borgþórsson (jongretar)
Does this help you?
http://shipping.rubyforge.org/

On 7/23/06, Joe Van Dyk <joevandyk@gmail.com> wrote:
> > transaction type, there just doesn't appear to be a defined method for
>
> Anyone got any info on this?
>
> Joe

30ee518e6fdc5b07e060775b5a542bdb?d=identicon&s=25 Jón Borgþórsson (jongretar)
Whoops... Didn't read the post well enough. Sorry.