Forum: Ruby on Rails What is class TestController < ActionController::Base

3275da7fdbd73cb4e7956fd0d29164de?d=identicon&s=25 Paul Bergstrom (palb)
on 2006-06-06 22:32
What are the different parts of; class TestController <
ActionController::Base?

I look at the http://api.rubyonrails.org/ and try to understand but I
don't. Could someone give me a hint?

I get the part of Test being the "folder", def and all that, but I can't
find an explanation of the basic stuff.
9d7d8ef2179661d6b30e180fa588cd45?d=identicon&s=25 Calle Dybedahl (Guest)

> What are the different parts of; class TestController <
> ActionController::Base?

I'm sorry, but your question is too confused to be possible to answer.
Do yourself a favour and buy this:
http://pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/rails/index.html

You can get it in PDF form within minutes, and it'll only cost you the
equivalent of 170 Swedish kronor. It will answer *all* the questions
you have been asking here.
--
		     Calle Dybedahl <calle@cyberpomo.com>
		 http://www.livejournal.com/users/cdybedahl/