Forum: Ruby on Rails Ajax Pan - IFrame

Eceb5a4b978f3f9443b935d6e9bcc943?d=identicon&s=25 Dustin (Guest)
on 2006-06-06 21:00
I want to make an IFRAME or some kind of AJax app that will pan an
external page.  Also allow for zooming.

Can this be done in Ruby on Rails?
D0cd6b10e01bacb976b3b815a9c660bc?d=identicon&s=25 Alex Wayne (Guest)
on 2006-06-06 21:52
Dustin wrote:
> I want to make an IFRAME or some kind of AJax app that will pan an
> external page.  Also allow for zooming.
>
> Can this be done in Ruby on Rails?

Yes it can be done in rails, but rails offers no prefabricated helpers
for this.  This is really an AJAX/javascript question rather than a
rails question.