Forum: Ruby Ruby Quiz Wins Contest

This week's quiz has enough entries to qualify for a signed book.
Thank you very much Hans!

This concludes the (extended) Ruby Quiz contest.

I want to thank everyone who sent in such wonderful quizzes for the
contest.  I swear I would give you all books if I had them to give.

James Edward Gray II
Fc784eadb3b54531fdc3d2053db6f83f?d=identicon&s=25 Mat Schaffer (Guest)
On Jun 6, 2006, at 11:35 AM, James Edward Gray II wrote:
> This week's quiz has enough entries to qualify for a signed book.
> Thank you very much Hans!

*claps*