Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails & SSL

Fd17e0a67191e9e72df285e1b8e4c2fb?d=identicon&s=25 Will Clark (Guest)
I am somewhat new to rails and I need to know how to configure Rails
to handle the https protocol properly. Could somebody point me in the
right direction?

Thanks
Will Clark
A0c079a7c3c9b2cf0bffebd84dc578b0?d=identicon&s=25 unknown (Guest)
On Jun 5, 2006, at 3:24 PM, Will Clark wrote:

> I am somewhat new to rails and I need to know how to configure
> Rails to handle the https protocol properly. Could somebody point
> me in the right direction?

This isn't a definitive resource, but it should get you started [1].

cr

[1] http://www.styledbits.com/articles/2006/06/04/addi...
rails-app-in-5-minutes
Fd17e0a67191e9e72df285e1b8e4c2fb?d=identicon&s=25 Will Clark (Guest)

I have been able to have the url redirect to the https using this
http://dev.rubyonrails.org/browser/plugins/ssl_requirement

However, when I browse to those pages I get an error like this:

	The requested URL /my_controller/my_method was not found on this
server.

	Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Is this a problem with Rails, or with my SSL?

will clark    //    graphic design
www.willclarkdesigns.com/

will@willclarkdesigns.com
559 | 584 6785