Forum: Ruby Nebular Gauntlet 0.1

E6e7044134d12b3f4194e8a387259c1a?d=identicon&s=25 Steven Davidovitz (Guest)
I have been developing a game based in ruby for about a year now and
have finally decided to release an alpha version. Right now the basics
are in the game, but a lot of features can still be added and fairly
easily. Right now I am calling out to developers and mappers mostly.

The release can be downloaded at
http://rubyforge.org/projects/nebulargauntlet/ and you can get alot more
info from my Trac website at http://www.nebulargauntlet.org/trac/ng

I would love some feedback!
-Steven Davidovitz
A402df36168b81b31c17adcbb5ae8cf4?d=identicon&s=25 Pistos Christou (pistos)
on 2006-06-05 20:30
Steven Davidovitz wrote:
> The release can be downloaded at
> http://rubyforge.org/projects/nebulargauntlet/ and you can get alot more
> info from my Trac website at http://www.nebulargauntlet.org/trac/ng

Could you put up any screenshots?  :)

Pistos
Pistos Christou wrote:
> Steven Davidovitz wrote:
>> The release can be downloaded at
>> http://rubyforge.org/projects/nebulargauntlet/ and you can get alot more
>> info from my Trac website at http://www.nebulargauntlet.org/trac/ng
>
> Could you put up any screenshots?  :)
>
> Pistos

Here are some screenshots taken in Windows using the "test" map:
http://www.nebulargauntlet.org/trac/ng/wiki/Screenshots

Sadly, the screenshots don't really do the game much justice as I am not
much of a graphic designer and the models and tiles look ugly, but I
hope someone will be interested enough to help out with that aspect.

-Steven Davidovitz