Forum: Ruby on Rails RE: Rails Digest, Vol 21, Issue 64

9163be77c2abb8146d6e7ad48af58553?d=identicon&s=25 Bharat Ahluwalia (Guest)
> I want to pass the value of 'id' field in my form to the
> certifications
> controller as personnel_id

Not tried it myself in exactly the same scenario, but I had a similar
problem with normal text fields. Solved it by using the following syntax
<%= hidden_field 'certifications', 'personnel_id', %>

Hope that does the trick