Forum: Ruby on Rails Multiple Paginators with Independent Paging

3b687a35025c05dbc7627af428dff0da?d=identicon&s=25 John Topley (Guest)

Is it possible to have multiple paginators on one screen with
independent paging? I have two paginators but they both track the same
page, which isn't what I want.

Thanks,

John
Ecf21acef6f0e0d734051c7392207d2f?d=identicon&s=25 Nauhaie (Guest)
on 2006-06-03 20:08
"The page CGI parameter for links defaults to "page" and can be
overridden with page_parameter.", as the doc says.

Nauhaie