Forum: Ruby a good home for some Ruby Projects

Bb6ecee0238ef2461bef3416722b35c5?d=identicon&s=25 pat eyler (Guest)
With some changes in my responsibilities at work, and in my available
freetime, I'm stuck needed to give up several of my Ruby related
projects.
I'd like to see them go to new maintainers who are interested in
actively
improving them.  I've writtten some blog posts with more information:

http://on-ruby.blogspot.com/2006/05/wanted-good-ho...
http://on-ruby.blogspot.com/2006/05/free-to-good-h...
http://on-ruby.blogspot.com/2006/06/free-to-good-h...
On Jun 2, 2006, at 12:40 PM, pat eyler wrote:

> http://on-ruby.blogspot.com/2006/05/free-to-good-home-ruby-
> programming.html

I'm sad to see this idea hasn't taken off much.  It's just so darn
cool.  I imagine it suffers from the difficult of coordinating everyone.

> http://on-ruby.blogspot.com/2006/06/free-to-good-h...

Oh Pat, don't tempt me now.  I have so much to do and am weak to
temptation...  ;)

James Edward Gray II