Forum: Ruby Trying to determine presentation author

There's a presentation on ruby-doc.org, in the Why Ruby? section, simply
titled, "Ruby Language Talk"

The description says, "A presentation to an R&D group of engineers about
Ruby. Contains several formats: PPT, PNGs, RTF, MHT and plain text."

And the there is a link to a ~2MB zip file with all those formats.

However, what isn't included (as best I can tell) is any attribution; I
cannot figure out who wrote this presentation.

Does anyone know who the author is?

Thanks!

--
James Britt

"Judge a man by his questions, rather than his answers."
  - Voltaire
175e47c3d060e2635df0da9df0148580?d=identicon&s=25 Assaph Mehr (Guest)

> Does anyone know who the author is?

That would be me. It's a presentation I gave to Avaya Labs (Australia)
R&D group around mid 2004. It's based on various slides stolen from
other places, most notably Matz's various talks. I originally uploaded
it to the WhyRuby project (I think it was on RubyForge - but the
project seems to have been deleted?).

Anyway, use at will.

Cheers,
Assaph
Assaph Mehr wrote:
>> However, what isn't included (as best I can tell) is any attribution; I
>> cannot figure out who wrote this presentation.
>>
>> Does anyone know who the author is?
>

> That would be me. It's a presentation I gave to Avaya Labs (Australia)
> R&D group around mid 2004. It's based on various slides stolen from
> other places, most notably Matz's various talks. I originally uploaded
> it to the WhyRuby project (I think it was on RubyForge - but the
> project seems to have been deleted?).

Thank you!

(BTW, all the Why Ruby? material was moved to ruby-doc.org sometime last
year: http://www.ruby-doc.org/whyruby)

--
James Britt