Forum: Ruby I'm Collecting Media Refernces for Ruby and Rails

C475cffda1800fbc3f3af17bc10c220f?d=identicon&s=25 Curt Hibbs (Guest)
I'm trying to collect media references (URLs) to articles, podcasts, and
videos about Ruby and Ruby on Rails, like this month's Linux Journal (
http://www.linuxjournal.com/issue/147) or the recent DDJ article (
http://www.ddj.com/dept/architect/187203512).

If have such a collections yourself (or just know of some good