Forum: Ruby Re: Best UI library ?

364025223fa593e2e76111b31d76f406?d=identicon&s=25 Piet Hadermann (piet)
Behalf Of Nuno
> Subject: Best UI library ?
>

> Hello, I need a simple UI library for a simple project (an UI simple
> program). It must be multiplatform and easy to bundle with that small
> app.
>
> Which one would feet my needs ?

Make sure to check out fxruby (http://www.fxruby.org/).

I've used it a while ago for a small multi-platform (lin and win) tool
and found it to be very easy to install and with a very small learning
curve. I just looked at some examples and was able to start using it
right away. Most things just worked as expected.

Piet.
77707eb62b77a12638d1d0a9424afdc9?d=identicon&s=25 Nuno (Guest)
on 2006-05-31 11:22
Piet Hadermann wrote:
> [...]

Yeah, I tried several one yesterday night and at least this one was very
easy to install (gem install), documentation is very clear and the lib
is easy to use...

Thanks