Re: Best UI library?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Nuno
Subject: Best UI library ?

Hello, I need a simple UI library for a simple project (an UI simple
program). It must be multiplatform and easy to bundle with that small
app.

Which one would feet my needs ?

Make sure to check out fxruby (http://www.fxruby.org/).

I’ve used it a while ago for a small multi-platform (lin and win) tool
and found it to be very easy to install and with a very small learning
curve. I just looked at some examples and was able to start using it
right away. Most things just worked as expected.

Piet.

Hello, I need a simple UI library for a simple project (an UI simple
program). It must be multiplatform and easy to bundle with that small
app.

Which one would feet my needs ?

Make sure to check out fxruby (http://www.fxruby.org/).

I’ve used it a while ago for a small multi-platform (lin and win) tool
and found it to be very easy to install and with a very small learning
curve. I just looked at some examples and was able to start using it
right away. Most things just worked as expected.

Piet.

Yeah, I tried several one yesterday night and at least this one was very
easy to install (gem install), documentation is very clear and the lib
is easy to use…

Thanks