Re: What happened to clrtoeol?

-----Original Message-----
From: Leslie V. [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 1:47 PM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: What happened to clrtoeol?

Also, while I’m asking: anyone know why curses on Win32 is so
sad?

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess “crappy shell environment”.

Regards,

Dan

or
strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication
destroy

On 5/30/06, Berger, Daniel [email protected] wrote:

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess “crappy shell environment”

Well there are functions to move the cursor, set colours and output
text…
is there anything else needed? If I can get a second I’ll do some
research on this,
but a quick google doesn’t show people screaming about curses being
broken on win32, so I don’t know.

Yes, I would just go to Linux if I could.