Forum: Ruby Re: What happened to clrtoeol?

<snip>

> Also, while I'm asking: anyone know why curses on Win32 is so
> sad?

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess "crappy shell environment".

Regards,

Dan

or
strictly
destroy
37ee5fa90f5eaeef62553629382497f7?d=identicon&s=25 Leslie Viljoen (Guest)
On 5/30/06, Berger, Daniel <Daniel.Berger@qwest.com> wrote:

> I'm going to go out on a limb and guess "crappy shell environment"

Well there are functions to move the cursor, set colours and output
text...
is there anything else needed? If I can get a second I'll do some
research on this,
but a quick google doesn't show people screaming about curses being
broken on win32, so I don't know.

Yes, I *would* just go to Linux if I could.