Forum: Ruby Re: Passing an array to DBI statement execute

> any way to print out what sql statement it is trying to
> execute?  I can't find any API docs for DBI.

Are you doing dbh.commit before you're finished?  I believe autocommit
defaults to false with OCI8.

Regards,

Dan

or
strictly
destroy
6661ef9d747db3af8896cd94959d717d?d=identicon&s=25 Paul Barry (Guest)
thanks, needed to explictly commit.  And for the record, DBI
automatically
handles the Time objects, they end up as valid DATE values in the
database.