Forum: Ruby on Rails more fcgi problems on apache]

89d967359903c639d31e4cad4569f537?d=identicon&s=25 Charlie Bowman (Guest)
Sorry if this get listed twice.  Evolution hates me today.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Charlie Bowman <charlie@castlebranch.com>
To: rails@lists.rubyonrails.org
Bcc: Drew Stinnett <drew@castlebranch.com>
Subject: Re: [Rails] more fcgi problems on apache
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 15:43:09 -0400

The decision isn't mine.  I'm just the programmer.  This is the first
app my company has ever ran that isn't plain vanilla cgi and the first
non perl app.  I think the company is going to try out lighty ran behind
apache.  They aren't keen on using mongrel quite yet.  It's still a
little too new for them.  Does the above setup sound good?

On Tue, 2006-05-30 at 12:35 -0700, Tom Mornini wrote:

> > 3 days over the weekend.  It did however crash today.  Does this
> > sound like a bad fcgi setup or just a very buggy fcgi/Apache combo?

Charlie Bowman
http://www.recentrambles.com
Charlie Bowman
Programmer