More fcgi problems on apache]

Sorry if this get listed twice. Evolution hates me today.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Charlie B. [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Bcc: Drew Stinnett [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Rails] more fcgi problems on apache
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 15:43:09 -0400

The decision isn’t mine. I’m just the programmer. This is the first
app my company has ever ran that isn’t plain vanilla cgi and the first
non perl app. I think the company is going to try out lighty ran behind
apache. They aren’t keen on using mongrel quite yet. It’s still a
little too new for them. Does the above setup sound good?

On Tue, 2006-05-30 at 12:35 -0700, Tom M. wrote:

3 days over the weekend. It did however crash today. Does this
sound like a bad fcgi setup or just a very buggy fcgi/Apache combo?

Rails mailing list

Charlie B.
http://www.recentrambles.com
Charlie B.