Forum: Ruby on Rails Fwd: [ADV] Announcing FamilyAnywhere.com

D8cb8c8cd40ddf0cd05241443a591868?d=identicon&s=25 Duane Johnson (Guest)
On May 25, 2006, at 10:01 AM, Jin Lee wrote:
> Cool site, Lee family here I come!
> I must know how you did those screenshots! That's some nice AJAX
> (right?)
>
> Good luck,
> Jin Lee

Like Michael said, it's Lightbox.  Not really "AJAX" per se, but
definitely some javascript goodness :)

On May 25, 2006, at 9:49 AM, Mickael Faivre-Macon wrote:

> Any chance you add translation engines ?
> I could help translate it in french.
> Mickael.

We'd like to get to that point at some time in the future, but we're
not ready for multilingualization yet.  Thanks for your offer,
however!  We'll try to get in touch when the possibility looms larger.

On May 25, 2006, at 9:27 AM, Adam Rails wrote:
> Looks great.
>
> Maybe move the demo link to the front page and put in a big button
> (like the "start" one).  Cause I couldn't find it very easily, but
> other than that - it looks great.
>
> - Adam

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll see what I can do!

Duane Johnson
(canadaduane)
http://blog.inquirylabs.com/